Roaring Fork Restaurant Group (“RFRG”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit GrateMac.com (“Website”). While RFRG facilitates external links on GrateMac.com, RFRG does not control the practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing any information once you have left GrateMac.com. External links and third party platforms accessed via GrateMac.com may include, but are not limited to GrateMac.com, Grate websites and apps including Grate Rewards and Grate Online Ordering. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to GrateMac.com, you do so entirely at your own risk.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
GrateMac.com is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information via the website and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on GrateMac.com, enter any contests or submit fundraising requests, make any purchases, use any interactive or public comment features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us (INSERT CONTACT PAGE)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect select types of information from and about users, including information:
- That you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided on or through our contact forms, fundraising forms and promotional contest forms by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location information, including: restaurant locations, latitude and longitude (when location-based services are enabled).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with GrateMac.com, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or apps or other online services .
The information we collect automatically is generally statistical data and does not include personal information but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our communications and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize GrateMac.com according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return.
WEBSITE AUTOMATIC AND THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION, ANALYSIS AND TRACKING
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels. Pages of GrateMac.com may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit RFRG, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by RFRG to promote our products or services, you can opt-out at the time of providing the data or at any other time here.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.